Thursday, May 16, 2013

My first post!

Hello bloggerverse (I can call you that right?)

I have been told by a few people that I should look into this whole *blog* thing. So here I am, giving into the slight peer pressure to bring you a blog. I am an avid pinterester (pinterest can be a verb right?). I live by the idea that if something has a tutorial I can do it. A little egotistical I know, but it just shows that I set myself high goals to achieve.  I am more of a follower than a creator but I have my moments. I am decent at improvisation when the moment calls for it. That will be what this blog will be about really. Creating things, brainstorming, and attempting to get my lazy self motivated to take on tasks that seem daunting at first glance. 

I hope that everyone enjoys.

No comments:

Post a Comment